It has been 3 long months, not really it has flown by, but the waiting for the enzyme cleaner to be ready seemed endless! So back in April I started an enzyme cleaner that has to ferment for 3 months – the 3 months was up this month – woohoo!
I opened the top, not sure what smell might hit me – but the smell was not bad at all, rather pleasant if anything. I then strained the liquid and I have to say it did not take long for the fruit flies to come hovering over the strainer! I then poured the liquid into a spray bottle and was ready for some cleaning action. I wanted to really test it out, so I kept it full strength. The item was the whirly bird popcorn maker – the grease really builds up on it and so fast! I had read that the enzyme cleaner was really good on grease.
I am impressed! Here are some other uses for the cleaner – can’t wait to try some of them. Definitely going to try the laundry with it!!
1) for dishes and laundry (use 1/4 cup of enzyme)
2) for washing bathrooms and toilets. grime comes off easily (1 part enzyme to 10 parts water)
3) for removing stubborn stains and odors (colored fabrics and floors) (use undiluted)
4) to clean vegetables and fruits (1 part enzyme to 10 parts water)
5) clear blockages in kitchen sinks and drains (use concentrated or blended pulp/sludge of enzyme)
6) as a natural insect repellent (use undiluted) for ants, cockroaches.
7) for mopping floors (1 part enzyme to 20 parts water)
8) as fertilizer for plants (use 1 part enzyme to 20 parts water, or use the leftover mop water)
9) as a skincare product, e.g. facial cleanser or toner (1 part enzyme to 2 parts water)
10) wash cars – cars will look as if they have just been polished! (1 part enzyme to 20 parts water)