It is great watching Stella grow up and become more and more independent, but at the same time it is a little sad – my little girl is growing up! She is become very self sufficient in the kitchen – preparing her own meals, packing her lunch for camp, getting herself things to drink, etc. – she still needs some help on the clean up part, but we are working on that! I buy our bananas as green as I can, but with the summer they tend to get ripe really, really fast and I don’t really want to make banana bread and heat the house anymore. We had some ripe bananas and one where Stella had used the peel for her mosquito bites (yes – if you have a bite that itches – rub the inside of a banana peel on it and the itch will go away!) – so we needed something to make. Why not popsicles? So what else to add to the banana that would be a good combo and refreshing? We looked through the cabinet and the coconut milk was screaming to us!
Banana – Coconut Popsicle
3 ripe bananas
2/3 cup coconut milk
You want to have your dolls watch and learn, so they can do it next time!
1. Peel the bananas and break up into a blender.
2. Measure and pour the coconut milk into the blender.
3. Using the smoothie setting on your blend, blend until smooth.
4. Fill the popsicle mold all the way to the top.
6. After about 4 hours – they are ready! Enjoy!! This are not too sweet, but they are refreshing!