I have been putting up peaches for the past couple of days and I am ready to stop being sticky! I am down the last bunch and it feels good! As I putting up some more peaches yesterday I thought I should make a new peach recipe and then I found this recipe for easy peach cobbler and had to try it. It is one of the easiest recipes I have ever done and the house smelled divine as it was baking.
Easy Peach Cobbler ( http://www.squidoo.com/peach-cobbler-recipe-easy )
4 Tbl butter
1 cup sugar ( I used a little less)
1 cup milk
1 cup flour
4 – 5 fresh peaches peeled and sliced
1/4 cup water
Note: you can use a can of peaches, if so you don’t need to use the 1/2 cup water.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the butter in an 8×8 pan and place in the preheating oven to melt.
3. In a separate bowl combine the milk, flour and sugar – mix well.
4. In a large measuring cup – measure the half cup of water – place to the side.
5. Peel and slice 4 – 5 medium sized peaches.
6. When the butter is melted – take the pan out of the oven and let cool slightly.
7. Pour the milk batter over the butter.
8. Pour the peaches and water in the pan and spread out evenly.
9. Place the baking dish in the middle of the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
Allow to cool and enjoy! It is very delicious and I think I would cut the sugar to 1/2 cup the next time that I make it!Copyright secured by Digiprove © 2013
Wow, that is easy!! Are you freezing all the peaches you have?
That looks great and easy. I have sliced peaches in the frig and will make this recipe this morning. I bet you could use berries as well. Yum!