We love curry in our house! I have always been a fan, with Indian food being my favorite ethnic food. I make my egg salad with curry and mustard and one day Stella asked if she could have a taste – I said yes, thinking that she would not like it, but she loved it and there went the rest of my lunch. When this recipe was sent to me, I knew I had to make it. While I was at the farmer’s market they had yellow cauliflower and I thought that would be perfect for the curry cauliflower recipe.
The name of this recipe is perfect – you can just pop these in your mouth, just like popcorn – delicious!!
Curried Cauliflower Popcorn (http://www.melskitchencafe.com/2011/07/curriedcauliflower-popcorn.html)
1 medium head cauliflower
1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
1. Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
2. Wash and core the cauliflower and cut the florets into
3. Place in a large bowl.
4. Drizzle the olive oil over the cauliflower and toss.
5. Sprinkle the salt and curry powder over the cauliflower and toss.
6. Spread the cauliflower onto a large rimmed baking sheet.
7. Bake for 16-18 minutes, stirring every 6-7 minutes,
until the cauliflower is browned in spots and is crisp tender.
Serve immediately. These were a huge hit and will definitely be made again and again!