The potatoes have been wonderful at the farmer’s market and in the next few weeks I will harvest mine! I am a fan of the potato – my favorites being sweet potatoes and purple potatoes. Stella enjoys them too! I love them served with fish and since we were having fish and we eat fish often – I figured why not make them simply roasted.
Simple Roasted Potatoes
2 – 4 small to medium sized potatoes
Garlic (a couple of cloves)
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Wash and thinly slice the potatoes and place in a baking dish.
2. Wash, dry and chopped the rosemary – I just went out to the garden and cut a couple of sprigs. Sprinkle over the potatoes.
3. Chop a couple cloves of garlic – I used the garlic harvest a couple of months ago. Sprinkle over the potatoes.
4. Drizzle some olive oil, toss and bake in a 400 degree oven for 45+ minutes. Every 15 minutes toss the potatoes in the pan.
5. Serve. One of the reasons I like them roasted this way is that some are really crisp, or crisp, or just baked – a great variety of textures and tastes.