These are a once a year indulgence! We look forward to them along with others each Christmas time. They are time consuming, but SO worth it!
Peanut Butter Bon Bons
1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 cups confectioners sugar
1 cup crunch peanut butter
1 cup melted butter
1 1/2 bags of chocolate chips (12oz. bags)
2. Melt the butter.
3. In a glass bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs and the confectioners sugar.
5. If the mixture seems too moist to roll into balls place in the refrigerator to harden.
6. Take the mixture out of the refrigerator and allow to warm some.
7. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Take the mixture and roll into balls – I tend to keep the balls about 1″ – these are very rich. Place the balls onto the wax paper.
9. Place the ball in the chocolate and roll around to cover completely. I use a spoon and small spatula to roll the balls and take out. Place them on the sheet. (I had a picture, but when I was editing it disappeared!)
10. Once all the balls are covered in chocolate place the cookie sheet either in the freezer or refrigerator to set the chocolate. Once the chocolate is set you can transfer from the cookie sheet to a freezer bag.
Believe me – one of these will satisfy any sweet tooth!